Sales are closed for 2021 - PLease check back in Summer 2022
- Tickets can either be mailed to you or picked up in person at the Blennerhassett Museum (137 Juliana Street, Parkersburg, WV) Tuesdays through Sundays from 9 AM to 5 PM. On October 8 & 9, tickets can be picked up until 5 PM at the museum. There is no ticket pick-up at the boat departure point and you cannot be admitted with only a receipt.
- Please arrive at Civitan Park 15-30 minutes prior to your reserved boat departure time. This will give you ample time to park your vehicle and walk to the boat dock.
- The sternwheeler “Island Belle” departs from Civitan Park in Belpre, Ohio, which is located along Blennerhassett Avenue near the head of the island. For those with navigational systems, please enter: 2148 Blennerhassett Avenue, Belpre, OH 45714. This will direct you to Civitan Park; the boat dock is located directly across the street at a large gravel lot along the Ohio River shoreline.
- This is a rain or shine event and there are NO REFUNDS. Tickets purchased can not be refunded or exchanged.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather. Remember, fall evenings are sometimes unpredictable; they can be warm or cool.
- If desired, bring a flashlight for outside use.
- No flash photography is permitted inside the mansion.
- A map is displayed below showing directions to the Blennerhassett Museum (Parkersburg, WV) and Civitan Park (Belpre, OH) where you board the sternwheeler “Island Belle”.
- There are many activities going on at the island. (mansion visit, wagon ride, servants party, harvest supper, gift shop, fortune teller, entertainment). The mansion will be open all evening for you to visit until 9:45 PM. Plan to visit the mansion and take your wagon ride as early as possible. Wagon rides will be ongoing throughout the evening, with the last wagon going out at 10:00 PM.
Ticket pick-up location
Blennerhassett Museum - Parkersburg, WV
Boat Departure Location
Civitan Park - Belpre, OH